Are you drawn to living your vocation as a member of a religious community?
Drawn by the call of God, the source of our unity, we come together as Franciscan Sisters of the Atonement from different places, cultures, and backgrounds to become a prophetic sign of the kingdom of God.
An individual must give evidence of:
- human and spiritual readiness
- psychological maturity to live in a community
- college or work experience after high school
- living an active Catholic faith life in harmony with Gospel values
- ordinarily be between the ages of 21 to 40
- be free of canonical and legal impediments and family responsibilities